Mjarlec

Text search finds too many words

4 posts in this topic

Dear Forum,

I am trying to do a single word search in official documents for instance for the occurrence of the word "peace". I have bracketed the word "peace" and have set the query to "exact", but it still finds and counts related words such as "treaty" and "security". The texts I am trying to search are all PDFs.

Any idea how to fix this?

best regards,

Mikkel

Hi Mikkel,

Could you ensure that the text content language has been set to English? Refer to the link below for instructions:

http://help-nv10.qsrinternational.com/desktop/procedures/set_the_text_content_language_and_stop_words.htm#MiniTOCBookMark4

If the issue persists, please submit a support request via http://www.qsrinternational.com/customer-support as we'll need more info to investigate.

Regards,

Bhupesh

Dear Bhupesh,

The language was set to English. For some reason it works when i ask the query to "create a new node" instead of what I did before where I asked it to "merge results into existing node". It now identifies only the correct terms. Why this is I do not know, but it works now.

Thank you for your reply.

best,

Mikkel

Hi Mikkel,

Good to hear that you found a solution.

"Create a New Node" seems to have worked because new node has results only from your current text search. On the other hand, "Merge results into existing node" would contain existing coding references in the node, in addition to current text search.

Regards,

Bhupesh